Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 2

This is twin B. We saw Big Brother and Big Sister today. They are huge! Or are we small? I guess it depends on your perspective. We could tell that they wanted to hold us and hug us and take care of us.

Mom has had a rough day. Her emotions and hormones are going crazy. It does not help that she has to wear that depressing gown.

I had to update my sisters last two posts because they are actually Days 3 and 4. She may have the brawn but I have the brains.

Not much else happened. I get shivers anytime the nurses open the arm holes to take my vitals or fix sensors when I wiggle out of them.

Here are the white boars with our birth info on them. Mom and Dad say it is a tradition to take a picture of the whiteboards when their children are born.


1 comment:

  1. I really hope you get to hold them! That tiny diaper is unbelievably small. So glad everyone is trucking along. We continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete