Monday, February 13, 2012

day 55

Hello! I am doing better. Thank you for all your prayers. I got an anti-biotic for 48 hours, but the tests still have not shown any sign of infection. Mom came and saw me yesterday and we hung out for a while. I got a bath which I slept through until my butt got washed. I don't know about you but when my biscuits get messed with it wakes me up!
The nurse during the day kept calling me a "rolly-polly" and then the nurse at night walked in (who has not seen me in a while) and said "she is so chubby!" Geez! You go over 4lbs in this place and all of a sudden your fat! Thank goodness I'm not the type of girl to get a complex.

Mom asked the nurse about my eyesight. Sometime premature babies have problems with our eyes because off all the oxygen we receive; it can make out retinas detach- among other things. My eyes have not shown any detachment, and mom was wondering what I can make out. Like black and white... or just outlines of people?
It was funny to me that she would ask. I know she wants me to be able to see her clearly to know her. But she needs to remember that I do know her. I have known her for centuries. I still have one foot in this world and one in the other with an ability to remember things that my mother has long forgotten. Maybe I can only see in outlines, but that is definitely not all I can see.
 

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know that I check this almost daily and you guys are all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete