I wanted to share with you my thoughts so far on what my life will be like at home. I have made some notes of what to expect, and things I have come to understand about my family.
EXHIBIT A: my big brother: LIKES:
1. To beat up my big sister (his little sister)
2.Taking pictures when he gets his hands on the camera
3. His favorite songs are Danger Zone and Hey There Delilah.
4. Changing his clothes 15 times a day
5. Soccer and superheros
EXHIBIT B: My big Sister:
2. Princesses and trucks
3. Very independent and says "I do it" all the time
4. Screams "no thank you!!" which defeats the purpose of saying no thank you
5. Loves babies (this is where I come in.... she's going to want to hold me 24/7)
1. Blowing her nose.
And I can't forget the dog:
1. Chicken poop
which brings us too the chickens:
And then there is Mom and dad
Saving the best for last is Britta. I know she will not be in the flesh with me on this Earth, but she is here- and I will have her for ever in Heaven. I have an amazing guardian angel.