Friday, February 3, 2012

my new venture

I am 4 pounds and 4 ounces and the nurses have put me on the waiting list for a crib, and this is fine and dandy, but what I am really excited about is ...... I'm trying out for project runway! Every contestant has their specialty like dresses, pantsuits, or outerwear right? I will specialize in preemie clothes! And the models on that show are my size anyways... it will be perfect!!
Here is my very first creation. I looked at the hat on my head, and asked 'why does the hospital hat have to be so boring?'
 And Walla!.....

I was so tuckered out after I made it I took a snooze. Hope you are doing good- people seem happy today and keep saying "it's Friday!"
I'm not sure what Friday is but it seems fabulous. Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete