Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 141

I am talking! Just little sounds here and there. Mom and dad sure are easy to please- I make the smallest little noise and they get so excited.
video
My mom entered a writing contest. The winners will be announced soon, but the blog that is having the contest occasionally posts some of the entries for the contest and mom's article was posted. You can check it out here. 

She has also been making fermented lemonade. I have not had any my self- just milk for me of course. My sister likes it and my brother will not even go near it (typical) all the while dad changes the subject when she asks him to try it.
If you want to make it here is a video by the healthy home economist on how to make it. .... mom cheated and added 1/2 cup more sucanat. It's good for ya. 



1 comment:

  1. This is so precious!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this! I miss hearing Reese too! Your entry was radtastic and should totally win in my opinion.
    I'll talk to Dan about the Lemonade. He loves lemonade so he might be game!

    ReplyDelete