Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 158

Hi everyone! Sorry I have not posted in a while- I misplaced my password again. I have got to find a better place then my diaper to keep all of my important paperwork.
Lots has happened.

My gram bought a house in the mountains, and we go to go up the weekend before last. My mom and dad brought my oxygen and monitors to make sure I could handle the thinner air due to the elevation, but I was a champ. (shoulder brush)  In the middle of the night while we were there my aunt Laura started having contractions. She drove back down to the valley and luckily made it back in time! She had her baby soon after- so now I have a new cousin. Welcome Caleb to our crazy family! I need to get him alone and we can discuss some things. Caleb and I are basically the same size, too bad he is not a she because I could double my wardrobe.

I went to the doctor and am now 8lb 9oz. My  pulmonologist told my mom I should be gaining twice as much weight as I am..... what does she want me to do? Sit in Manteca and hope that I absorb it? Besides I like it when people ask my mom how old I am, and she says "5 months." They get the funniest looks on their faces. The doctor ordered me a sleep test to measure my oxygen levels at night to make sure I am not having apnic spells at night.

My brother has been playing soccer and he scored a goal his last game. .....It was a goal for the other team mind you, but a goal none the less. We were very proud! I sure like watching my brother and sister. They never stop moving which is good when you have such a short attention span like me. My brother is one interesting kid.  


My Aunt Amanda and Aunt Stephanie had a party for my mom. They called it a shower. It was the best party I have ever been to because soon after we got there I realized the party was all about ME!
I got to meet family and friends. Most of them held me but all of them said how cute I am and how small and adorable I am. It was awesome.... I could have stayed there all day.

My mom and I have been writing a book about Britta. We are really excited about it and she is going to self publish it. She found an illustrator named Patti. I did not get to meet her, but my mom says she is as cute as a button and so talented. We are all very excited. I will let you know the progress.

I found my fists. I didn't know I had these awesome little things on the end of my arms, but I do and they taste so good. If you get hungry you should check our your thumbs. I like them so much.

 Here I am discovering my thumbs.






 I hope you all have a good rest of the week. If you have time- check out your thumbs. They taste like chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment