Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 189




I have an issue that I would like to discuss. A concern really.
 My brother was born with a full head of hair, in fact the doctor snapped pictures of it during an ultrasound.














My older sister also.... had hair. Lots of it too.
Britta had hair- much more then me... and we are identical twins. How does that even work?
How am I supposed to get the looks I need with no luscious locks? I long for an up-do like this. (mom did this up-do by the way).... and yes Kristen that is you in the background.

Heck, I would even settle for a Snooki.

 

Anyways. In my desperation I was up late watching infomercials and a certain product caught my eye.
It said it would make my hair grow, and so I gave it a try.....
but this is what happened. What do I do now? 
I am to little to cut with scissors.
 I seriously need some help. Any suggestions? Even an horror story about a bad style you had would help me feel better. Thanks guys.



2 comments:

  1. I just love your blog!!!! You are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete