Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 194



There are many reasons why this..... is not okay.
I 'm gonna write a letter to someone, and complain. Mom's supervisor maybe? Do mom's have supervisors?
Mom had to get my sister's jammies on, and needed some place to put me. She didn't want to put me on the floor (not sure why)
and then I hear her laughing as she puts me in my sister's baby stroller. For dolls.
At least she had enough sense to not let Reese push me around (although she did beg to do so)
What's next? A doll crib?
I declare shenanigans. 

1 comment:

  1. Well you are just cute and petite and the doll stroller suits you! Course it may not pass the baby safety standards! LOL
    Thanks for looking at my Alice album. It was really fun to make. Lots of mess and glue and I bet you would like it too when you are older and can use scissors!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete