Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 178

I hope you had a good weekend.
Friday I met with the pediatric neurosurgeon. He was really cool, and he had spam on his shoes. Yes, spam. Rhett and Reese sat on the floor and stared at his shoes for about 10 minutes. The rest of the time they just embarrassed mom.
I was supposed to get a MRI on my brain..... but the doctor Spam (we decided to call him that in the car) gave my mom an option of either having the MRI, or coming back in a few months for a check up.
Mom of course went with door number two- so no MRI for me. The reason for the MRI is to check on the bleeding on my brain, as bleeding can sometimes cause pressure and fluid build up. But my head is of normal size, and doctor Spam was not too concerned.
It was nice to be back in the old neighborhood again. Whoot Whoot 602.
 Saturday mom worked on the book, and my brother and sis were brave enough to take in the slide of death. Dad rigged the hose to flow down the slide, and then added a slide of death slip and slide. It is so hot out here in good old AZ, if I was old enough I would have taken my chances on the slide too.
Mom made them a phone from cans and a string. They kept calling them "cell phones." Man, they have no idea.

 I chilled in my bumbo. Every time mom saw me sitting in it, she laughed at me.
Sunday we went to church, and everyone said how cute I was. It was awesome.
 Have a good week, and don't forget Father's day is coming up. I have no idea what to get my dad. What are you getting the man in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time in Arizona! My brother lives in Scottsdale and says he likes the heat. I don't like it at all. Glad you didn't need that MRI. Got to be careful of radation too!
    Take care
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete